First, charging pile product manager
(1) Job responsibilities:
1. Conduct technical research and analysis on the products in charge, and grasp the direction of product development;
2. Responsible for the development of product projects, management of product schedule, quality and cost;
3. Provide technical support to customers, marketing, after-sales and other departments in a timely and accurate manner;
4. Responsible for the day-to-day management of the team;
5. Assist department leaders in formulating product management systems and programs.
(2) Requirements for appointment:
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in electronics, communication, information engineering, electric power, etc.;
2. As a product manager or project manager with more than 3 years of product development management experience; with electrical or automatic control or
Basic knowledge of structural design; 3, integrity and integrity, with strong communication and expression skills, writing description ability, work resistance, target management ability, team building ability, process construction ability.
(3) Salary treatment
1. Salary structure: basic salary + project bonus + performance bonus + full attendance award + confidentiality allowance
2, salary level: monthly salary 6000-8000 / month
3. Benefits: Five insurance and one gold, performance bonus, full attendance award, meal supplement, paid annual leave, holiday welfare, birthday benefit, three salary at the end of the year, two salary adjustments per year, etc.
4. Contact information:
Resume delivery email: email@example.com
R&D Center: Songshan lake, Dongguan city, Guangdong province